Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Working on a Super Surprise!





Of course I can't tell you what it is yet but when I do you'll be so excited! For now I'm sewing costumes for "A Season of Praise" our Church Christmas production. Got to figure how to make 3 wisemen headdresses, and some other caps for the main characters. All the other bits of costumes are hanging up ready for the performances which is a very good feeling!
And here is my wonderful wardrobe that I had such high hopes for (sigh). How easy it is to let life get in the way of accomplishing the sewing we would so dearly love to do. I have been sewing, just not for myself! The Creative show and then a trip to my favourite Newfoundland to teach just ate up so much time, and then the surprise which I am working on has consumed so much time and energy. Enough excuses! I am thrilled with the two tops I made, and have worn the short sleeve many times already. The crossover top is just a little low cut for work but fine for dinner out with hubby! I still like the wardrobe plan, aside from the vogue jacket which was a disappointment. I will try to finish the wardrobe for my New Years resolution!

No comments:

Post a Comment