Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Fall Wardrobe 2009











Pattern Review contest 2009.



For those of us who did not grow up with computers learning software can be like learning a new language. Paint.net is what I've been using to set my wardobe on one page. Just like learning a new language it has taken a lot of repetition and I'm still not fluent!
The contest consists of 5 tops, 4 bottoms, and one topper. Except for the topper I'm using BWOF patterns which I'm very happy about because they are quite an investment. The topper is Vogue 1129 which I admired as soon as it came out. The other contest rule is that you must use at least one print and I'm using three, and as you can see I already have one top done! See my review http://sewing.patternreview.com/cgi-bin/readreview.pl?readreview=1&reviewnum=43724. I'm looking forward to getting this contest done, I'll have a mix of dressy and casual outfits that will mix into my current wardrobe. Today I get to play on a new toy and will post pics later!

No comments:

Post a Comment